Thursday, February 3, 2011

Same Council: New Perspective

For most individuals blogging is a new and exciting frontier. I am one of the few individuals who can say this is not my first venture into this arena. This is the second class I have had to write a blog for, and the second time I have covered the Greeley City Council. The first class I covered the council for was reporting on contemporary issues. Unlike my first trip into the blogging atmosphere I am more confident with my skills as a reporter, and I know that blogging is something I enjoy, because it allows me to share my thoughts and inform the public what is happening in the City of Greeley. I have completed two internships with the South Platte Sentinel in Sterling, Colo. That experience has prepared me for covering and reporting on a deadline. With this experience I hope to further my knowledge of running and operating a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment