Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Getting Started

Blogging is a new frontier for most individuals; I am not exempt from this experience. This is the first class that I have had to write a blog for; my other classes have required formal writing assignments. It is similar, because both require me to place my ideas into words and onto a page. I think that blogging is something that I will enjoy, because it will allow me to share my thoughts and what is going on in the City of Greeley. I hope to gain a better knowledge of how to operate and run a blog.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with it. Don't worry too much about mistakes; blogging is like having a public journal. Journaling is one of the best things you can do as a writer and helps you to find your voice as an author.

    My husband and I have been blogging for a little over a year now if you want to check it out:
    http://www.lifetransplanet.com

    Let us know what you think!

    Just one note if you plan to continue a blog after your class: I prefer Wordpress over Blogger by far.

    Take care,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a few college students online from college of University of Northern Colorado and we love your blog postings,so well add your rss or newsfeed for them,Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you.Thanks Jen,Blog ManagerUniversity of Northern Colorado

    ReplyDelete